1.What did you do in 2003 that you'd never done before?
Um... gone to Boston. Got a cell phone...
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't make resolutions I can't keep, I try to keep them simple as possible. So yes I kept mine and I didn't become a woman or gay.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
nope, people I know, but no one close to me
4. Did anyone close to you die?
no, thank goodness, i pray that nobody does... ever
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2004 that you lacked in 2003?
An azn girl
7. What date from 2003 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
1/18-21 - Boston, 2/1 - Gettin shitfaced on Chinese New Year, 3/31 - Disturbed concert, 5/2 - Limo for my birthday that was on 4/30, 6/5 - Saw Socialburn and 12 Stones, meeting the band, 7/5 - Metallica, surviving Sars infested Toronto, Chinatown!, 10/08-11/27 - Working open to close (12-14 hr shifts) with no days off, 11/27 - Customs pulling me over n searching my car before they took $150 of legal food products just cuz they're fucking slapnut whores, 11/28 - Default concert which featured Three Days Grace, 12/21 - Chinatown and Pacific Mall
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Bought a new car, paying for it on my own
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not finding me an azn girl, life
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
My right knee still acts up... damn trampoline...
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Jeremy Hudson who didn't die in Baghdad
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
All the girls who turned me down this year...
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Buying my car, concerts, Toronto, Seeing Hudson again, Seeing Todd, Seeing Azn Girls
16. What song will always remind you of 2003?
LMF - "Hum Ga Ling"
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
Happier? Bout the same, no reason to be happy.. my smile is still missing.
Older and wiser? Absolutely
Thinner or fatter? Prolly lost a bunch
Richer or poorer? Well paycheck wise, richer... wallet wise, bout the same.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Hung out with friends... Manchu Wok owns me.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
21. Did you fall in love in 2003?
No n it seems like its never gonna happen... :(
22. How many one-night stands?
Zero, i'm the one people call the nice guy ... but I got nothing.
23. What was your favorite TV program?
Family Guy, Simpsons, Married w/ Children, Smallville (mmm Kristin Kruek)
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Just the racist assholes I encounter at work
25. What was the best book you read?
A Clockwork Orange
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Three Days Grace, Trapt
27. What did you want and get?
Didn't get anything I wanted... all I wanted was to love n be loved by someone special...
28. What did you want and not get?
39. What was your favorite film of this year?
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Turned 22, treated it as if it were my 21st since when I turned 21, nobody else was 21, Greg got me a limousine for 10 people, Lay, Bea, Bob, Greg and myself rode in this huge limo... met up with Millertime at Queen City, later met up with Nick Kozar n his friend at another bar... got drunk... Mooseheads in the limo... what a bday.
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Do I have to keep repeating myself? I need a girl dammit!
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2003?
Well most of the time I wore a lovely polo/golf shirt black in color with grey trim with a zipper, not button down at the collar. The patch said Manchu Wok in red lettering and accompanying this was a nice pair of black docker pants which were in perfect size for me.
33. What kept you sane?
Music, Greg Tomsic, Mike Taylor, John Crangle
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Gail Kim, Zhang Ziyi, Jun Ji Hyun, Utada Hikaru, BoA...
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
Anything our stupid president came up with
36. Who did you miss?
My friends that I haven't seen in so long...
37. Who was the best new person you met in 2003?
Jay, dude I work with... some of u should have me meet azn girls ... that would be the best...
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2003:
Don't mess with a cat with claws... they stab.
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Disturbed - "Prayer"