During 2003, did you..
1. Go to a party? yes
2. Try something new? yes
3. Have someone change your life? yes
4. Kiss someone? no
5. Tell your family and friends you love them? no, but they know already
6. Buy something extravagant? yes
7. Do something nice for you? bought me a new car
8. Do something terribly wrong? Probably
9. Move? no
10. Go to a concert? several
Best of the Year:
1. Party: Feb 1st, aka Chinese New Year... yes Lacey I remember... actually I remember everything up to about 11pm, but that wasn't the nite Raw came to town...
2. Show: Family Guy
3. CD: Three Days Grace
4. Movie: I do'nt go out to see many movies...
5. Song: hmm, I don't think I could pick just one
6. Experience: Going to Boston with Big Mike back in January
7. Concert: Summer Sanatarium, Disturbed/Chevelle/Unloco/Taproot
8. Book: A Clockwork Orange
9. Month: April :D
10. Day: Sunday/Monday
Worst of the Year:
1. Party: New Years at an apt on Lisbon
2. Show: Banzai
3. CD: I didn't buy any bad cds...
4. Movie: Anything with Vin Diesel in it
5. Song: Kelis - "Milkshake"
6. Experience: Working 12-13 hr days for 50 some days straight without one day off..
7. Concert: I didn't go to any bad concerts
8. Book: I normally don't read...
9. Month: Oct/Nov
10. Day: Oct 8 cuz thats when two months of hell began...
Hopes for 2004:
1. Predict something that you think will happen in 2004? I still won't like me.
2. What do you hope changes about your country? I dont lose my job
3. What do you hope for yourself? Love, happiness, Success
4. What do you hope for your family? That none of my sisters make another mistake by marrying into white families and lose the rest of our families respect.
5. What do you hope for your best friend? I wish Greg the best, I got his back whenever he needs me.
1. Where were you when it began: In an apt on Lisbon...
2. Did you stay up: yea
3. What was your new year wish? That I would find a girl
4. How many boy/girlfriends: Zero
5. Broke up: No
6. Have any crushes? yea
7. Care to mention names? Vicki, Angela... but no more.
8. New friends: Heather, Amy, Smilay (Steve), T/A Racing Crew, Bubble Tea guys, Torry
9. Had to say goodbye: Todd... joined Air Force
10. Missed anyone: yea
11. Win anything? nope
12. Best place you went to: Boston Chinatown ... The Glass Slipper? Hahahaha... or Toronto
13. Worst place you went to: Toronto
14. Happiest moment: Didn't have many... Boston to visit Crave, the many Toronto trips, Limo for my birthday, good concerts, spending time with Vicki earlier in the year which lead to the worst moment of the year
15. How was your birthday: eh, on a scale of 1-10? 8... had just about everything I could ask for... had my close friends there, limousine with lots of room, what could've made it better was if i had a girl with me... and that girl ((for that time of the year)) to be Vicki.
16. Best present: The knowledge that Family Guy may return to television.
The Good And The Bad
-New Years Party @ Lisbon
+New Years party @ The Crangles
+Mike's Party (February 1st)
-Valentine's Day of course
+Music as a Weapon Tour
+12 Stones/Socialburn @ a venue where only about 70 people showed up
+Going to Boston
-Constant Rejection by girls I like
+Daves Grad Party
+Laceys Grad party
+Getting my niece n nephew in touch with their azness
-/+ My birthday
+Limo for Birthday
-Leaving of Dans Birthday
-Chin's not coming to Buffalo this winter season
-Todd not coming to Buffalo this year
+Buying new car
-Dent in my car
+Buying cell phone
-Being Single all year
+Three Days Grace concert which Default headlined
+The discovery of Dane Cook
+Knowing Gregs got my back when I need him
+Getting closer with my niece n nephew
-Getting pulled over at customs n having those assfaces search my car for 20 minutes... TWICE
+/-Talking to Vicki again, sorta